Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Better Than a Hallelujah

Friends, it's been an inexcusably long time.  If you're reading this, thanks for hanging in there with me!  A lot has transpired since my last post in May 2012.  I can't believe how quickly time has flown!

My initial intent with this post was to reflect on the heartbreaking reality of pain, the beauty within it, and the wisdom that can be ascertained from it.  Whether it be rejection, finances, health, the loss of a loved one - anything!  There is beauty and wisdom in all of it.

But the beauty is so hard to see when you're in the throes of sadness, confusion, and pain.  So in lieu of a melodramatic monologue, I leave you with an "oldie but a goodie" that I recently rediscovered at a Vince Gill & Amy Grant concert.  If you have a moment, please have a listen and reflect on its relevance to your own life.  And know that you are so very loved for who you are and where you are.


1 comment:

  1. Love the song and the new look! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete